These days’ people do gorge on a lot of unhealthy food and this is not good for their health. But in most of the cases, they are so busy that they do not have the time to cook and so depend on street foods. But that is not the right thing to do.
One always needs to go for homemade foods and should make some dishes which are quick and easy. On top of that, healthy too. So, one need to check on the ingredients and use that is healthy and beneficial when cooking. There are a plenty of healthy ingredients and cheese and tomato are a part of that list. There are many cheese tomato recipes in Hindi but before making them one should know what exactly the benefits of these two ingredients are.
Benefits of having cheese
- This is an extremely rich source of calcium and so it gives strength to teeth and bines. They have a lower content of lactose and so one can always add some cheddar cheese, blue cheese or brie cheese to their cooking. One can also go for Gouda if it comes to salad dressing.
- Research says that cheese can prevent cancer. It contains some beneficial acid which plays a very important part in cancer preventions. Cheese also contains Vitamin B which protects the human body from this disease.
- As it contains calcium it is a good thing for preventing diseases like Osteoporosis. Cheese is the natural way to prevent any bone problems. It also has minerals and vitamins which can also treat Arthritis and Osteoporosis.
- Sodium and cholesterol can cause high blood pressure. But there are low sodium cheese available which are very good in preventing heart diseases.
- This also helps in smooth pregnancy. The calcium present in cheese is very good for pregnant women as it helps in stimulating the contractions during the time of labour pain. This also helps in while feeding the new born baby.
Benefits of having tomatoes
- This is a rich source of vitamins and minerals. In fact, having a tomato per day can fulfil the 40 percent of daily requirement of Vitamin C in a human body. This is a natural anti-oxidant which prevents the free radicals causing cancer to grow in a human body. Tomatoes also contain Vitamin A and potassium along with iron which helps in normal blood circulation.
- There is lycopene in tomatoes which helps a human body from cardiovascular diseases. One can go for regular consumption of tomatoes to prevent the increase of cholesterol level in their body. It also helps in removing the deposition of fats in blood vessels.
- There is Vitamin A in tomatoes which helps in improving vision and also prevents in night blindness. It has beta carotene which is good for eye health.
So it is a good idea to add these two ingredients when you are cooking some healthy food at home and check your health.